Thank you for your interest in the Open Bitcoin ATM.
Open Bitcoin ATM kits are now available for $645 + shipping & taxes. (US and Canada only).
Yes, we also accept Bitcoin.
Kit requires intermediate soldering skills and familiarity with the Arduino platform.
- Size: 10″ x 10″ x 10″
- Case: Acrylic and Aluminum
- Operating Temp: 5C ~ 50C
- Non-condensing Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 80%
- Paper Roll Diameter: max 39mm
- Printing Speed: 50-80 mm/s
- Power: 110-220 V 1.5 Amp
- Currency (in): US Dollar
- Crypto-currency (out): Bitcoin, Litecoin, Feathercoin, Dogecoin
- Network connection: none
- Sensor Array: 8 Optical Sensors, one Magnetic Head
- Microcontroller: ATmega328 (Arduino Uno)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- SD Card Interface: FAT16 or FAT32 formatting
- Fasteners: tamper-resistant spanner screws